Loading...




Forex News اخبار فوركس,اخبار السوق,بلومبيرج,رويترز,تحليلات فوركس


إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
 
LinkBack أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-14-2014, 02:47 PM   #1
الادارة
 


افتراضي Islamic banks are set to boost their market share in GCC countries

According to the ratings agency Standard & Poor, Islamic banks are set to boost their market share by around 30 percent in the Gulf region within the coming five years.

This suggests only a 5 percent surge of the Islamic banks market share of overall banking system assets in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) as they own a 25 percent market share and will gradually inch closer to 30 percent over the next years.

It is expected that the total CC banking assets, both conventional and Islamic, to rise to $2 trillion by the end of 2015, from $1.7 trillion at year-end 2013 as highly projected by S&P.

Islamic banks are growing faster recently across the Middle East and in particularly n Qatar and Saudi Arabia, where domestic credit is projected to grow the most.

In fact global Islamic banking assets with commercial banks are on course to exceed $3.4 trillion by 2018, fueled by growing economic activity in core Islamic finance markets
Hazem Ahlawy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة


المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
PBOC supports five banks with 500 billion yuan Hazem Ahlawy Forex News 0 09-17-2014 02:28 PM
Pound, euro mixed ahead of key central banks meetings Hazem Ahlawy Forex News 0 09-04-2014 04:27 PM
Markets await Europe’s to two central banks interest rate decisions Hazem Ahlawy Forex News 0 09-04-2014 04:22 PM
حاول رجل التحرش بجارته المتزوجة !!! قصة تحمل العبرة .. Bookmark and Share ejaish المنتدى الأسلامى العام 3 05-12-2013 08:50 AM


الساعة الآن 11:15 PM


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123